The Toddler Program at Edu-Care is designed to promote independence and prepare children for the preschool years.
Your two year old will be exposed to a variety of stimuli to encourage intellectual, social, physical and emotional growth. The program is designed to allow children to explore independently as well as be a part of structured activities in both large and small group experiences.
Each child will be able to develop:
- a strong sense of self-confidence and emotional security
- social skills while being with other children and adults
- fine and gross motor skills
- thinking and language skills through the use of books, educational toys, music and art as well as conversations with teachers
- self help skills (including potty training, hand-washing, picking up toys, putting on coat, socks and shoes, cleaning up after snack, and feeding oneself)
- sharing and cooperation
The toddlers also enjoy their own playground on the back deck with age appropriate climbing and riding toys.
The teachers in the toddler program provide parents with a daily report that details activities of the day with individualized notes about each child when applicable.
The strong curriculum along with the caring and dedicated staff prepare your toddler for a smooth transition into the preschool years.
*A detailed curriculum guide is available upon touring the facilities.*